All of our designs are limited edition items. We're currently working on restocking our out-of-stock items. To stay updated, register for our newsletter or follow us on Instagram.

We provide free shipping for regular orders across India.

However, for cash-on-delivery (COD) orders, there will be a 10% non-refundable prepaid amount, and the remaining 90% can be paid at the time of delivery.

If you wish to place a bulk order or B2B order, please get in touch with us beforehand, as there might be additional charges required.

After you place your order, it will be dispatched within 1-3
business days.

Depending on your location, delivery can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days, although at times it may take longer than usual.

Please note that delivery is managed by a third-party shipping company, and there may be unanticipated delays. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a tracking notification via WhatsApp.

After you submit an order, we'll process it within 1-3 business days to ensure speedy delivery.

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or change any order details once it has been dispatched. If you need to make any changes, please contact us as soon as possible by calling +91-88-000-26053 or emailing us at info@gudeelife.in before the order is dispatched.

All pre-dispatch information will be shared with you via email or WhatsApp. Once dispatched, you can easily track your order at gudeelifein.shiprocket.co and receive updates about the status of delivery via WhatsApp, SMS, or email.

It's possible that our emails may end up in your spam inbox.

Please take a moment to check your spam folder. To ensure that our emails reach your inbox, please add info@@gudeelife.in to your email whitelist. If you need immediate assistance, please feel free to call us at +918800026053 or send us a direct message on our Instagram handle, @gudeelife.in.

We are here to help you as quickly as possible.

We are always looking for like-minded individuals and
partners. For collaboration inquiries, please email us here.